What is the Crew Page?
The Crew Page is where you can manage all of your Crews by adding a crew, archiving a crew, or editing the members of a crew. To access the crew page, select Crews from the PickTrace Office menu.
In PickTrace, a crew is a group of employees who work together as part of a group with a single crew leader.
Viewing the Crew Page
- Here you will see a list of all active crews, their crew leader, their employer, and the number of employees in that crew.
- You can sort how you view the information by clicking on the header of each column.
Good to Knows:
- Create crews before adding new employees. When adding an employee in PickTrace, it is required that they be assigned to a crew.
- 💡 Tip: If you don't know the crews that your employees will work in, you can create a generic crew, e.g., “New Hire” or “No Crew”, so that Employees can be assigned to that crew and reassigned to their respective crew later.
- Employees can be reassigned to a crew through PickTrace Office at any time.
- Employees can also be added to a crew in the field when they are checked into work on a PickTrace Device.
- Any member of a crew can unlock a device as long as the crew has been scheduled to work on the Crew Scheduler.